Tuesday, September 20, 2011

IDOP 2011: Padina

The Voice of the Martyrs is making a seven minute promotional video for the International Day of Prayer which is scheduled for November 13. Check out the trailer here, and then read the commentary at the bottom of this post:


From the time Padina was 4 years old, she followed every rule of Islam in an attempt to grow closer to Allah. But Padina could never reach Allah. "I never felt peace," she said. "I would cry for hours to Allah, saying, 'I am so far from you. I can never go into your presence.'" She felt depressed and hopeless.
So she made a plan to end her suffering. She and her terminally ill mother would take pills, turn on the gas in the kitchen and enter the presence of Allah as honored Muslims.
As Padina started to turn on the gas, she heard her mother's TV in the living room. The words of a pastor on an illegal Christian satellite program grabbed her attention: "Why do you want to kill yourself tonight? Our God is so powerful that he can change your life. Give Jesus one week!"
Repulsed, Padina came up with a plan. "I will pretend to invite Jesus for one week in my life," Padina thought. "I can embarrass Jesus and embarrass Christianity for the false religion that it is. In one week, I will call this television program and kill myself live on the program. That will disgrace the God of the infidels."
To learn what Padina decided, view the rest of the Padina IDOP video included in the 2011 IDOP Church Resource kit. To learn more, visit http://www.persecution.com/idop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback; it's very important to me. If you have anything to add, please feel free to do so. Just keep the content clean and please be respectful. Thank you.