Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Purpose Behind This Blog

Welcome to the Christian Witness Under Fire blog! For a few years now, I've had a heart for the persecuted church around the globe. It's not just that they are suffering, but why they are suffering -- for an unshakable faith, a faith in Christ that they will never deny. There are many great organizations and people out there that are working to make the public aware of how they can help their Brothers and Sisters in Chains, or B.A.S.I.C; however, I wanted to help get the word out, as well. I have a page on my main blog for this, but it has become a bit long and possibly unorganized; therefore, I decided to start this blog. Not only should it make it easier for you to search for the persecuted by name or country (via tags), but you'll also be able to more easily see the latest developments as I hear them. This blog will serve as my voice for the persecuted church. As you read, please find it on your heart to pray for these our precious brothers and sisters, and be sure to spread the word -- that's why we are the Body of Christ: "When one memeber suffers, all the members suffer with it." Thank you.

Thank you,
Miss Szymanski
moderator of In Defense of the Christian Faith

P.S. I would like to give a special thanks to the Voice of the Martyrs for the impact that their ministry has had on my life. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm the first to follow!! I Love the background! It fits perfectly with the awesome title! :) I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee!! Can't wait to see what Miss S has to say about the persecuted church! LOVE LOVE LOVE the template, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool template! Keep up the good work! I'll definitely be reading!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome idea! Thanks for starting it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback; it's very important to me. If you have anything to add, please feel free to do so. Just keep the content clean and please be respectful. Thank you.